FRCII4000701M Fierce Description
Tear'em up inshore and nearshore with the power and performance of Fierce II spinning combos. The responsive rod, featuring graphite composite blanks and aluminum oxide guides, is paired with a powerful Fierce II spinning reel. A Full Metal Body and side plate ensure exceptional durability and keep gears aligned for a smooth retrieve. This is a perfectly matched combo for inshore, boat, and surf fishing.
- Full Metal Body and side plate
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Graphite composite blank
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- EVA grips
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left Hand
- Reel Size: 4000
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 37"
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 360/15, 260/20, and 185/30
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 270/8, 220/10, and 165/12
- Bearing Count: 5
- Max Drag: 13 lbs.
- Rod Length: 7'
- Rod Power: Medium
- Rod Action: Fast/Extra Fast
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Line Rating: 10-17 lbs.
- Number Of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide
Item Weight: 3.2 pounds.
Billable Weight : 17 pounds.
Dimensions: 6" (W) x 5" (H) x 87" (D)