Good things come to those who camp
A comfortable and spacious bag pack is necessary for any camping trip as it involves a lot of hiking and walking. You cannot enjoy your physical activities until or unless you are comfortable. A bag pack that has proper grips, is big enough to accommodate all your essentials so you do not have to carry any extra luggage and is made of a soft material so that carrying the load on your shoulders does not hurt you are the primary prerequisites that are to be addressed when buying a bag pack for camping. Are you stuck at this point? Have no worries as we have Chinook Rainier 75, Black that has everything that you are looking for in a bag pack. So what is wait for?
- 600D HDTEX polyester.
- Large capacity top loading main compartment.
- Heavy duty, #10 nylon coil zipper on lower opening.
- Torso adjustment and adjustable stabilizer straps.
- Scalloped side compression straps.
- Detachable Cell phone holder on shoulder straps.
- Padded back and shoulder straps with Air-Flow mesh and adjustable webbing.
- Size: 3965 in3 (65 L) / 4575 in3 (75 L)