A sharp knife cuts the quickest and hurts the least
Knives are an extremely essential tool when you go out for camping. You will feel the need of a sharp knife at various occasions, be it cutting it chopping and cutting vegetables, hunting, cutting bushes and various other activities specific to camping and hunting. One should never go on an adventurous outdoor trip without a knife. If you are looking for a reliable option, Kershaw Emerson CQC-11K Folder 3.5" Bld 8.5" Open 4.75" Closed is what you should be looking at. It is sharp, reliable, handy and easy to carry. What else do you need in a knife?
- Big bellied skinning blade
- Manual opening
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10 front; 410 stainless steel back bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (166 g)