Introducing the Catfish Commando series; engineered for serious catfish anglers who demand unrelenting performance and power. Featuring a balanced 7' medium heavy rod with high density EVA handles and stainless steel guides the Catfish Commando series is designed for heavy duty applications. With a 3+1 stainless steel ball bearing system and a Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system. This system provides smooth and powerful drag pressure throughout the entire drag range. A machined aluminum handle and spool are built for hard pulling fish, while the Everlast bail system ensures function and durability when it matters the most.
- 3 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Durable composite blank construction
- Reel Size: 60
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 200/20
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 205/14
- Drag Material: Hybrid
- Max Drag: 20 lbs
- Reel Handle Position: Ambidextrous
- Length: 7'
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium/Heavy
- Action: Moderate Fast
- Line Rating: 15 - 30 lbs
- Lure Rating: 1/2 - 2 oz
- Rod Blank Material: Composite
- Rod Handle Material: EVA
- Guide Type: Stainless Steel
- Number of Guides: 6 (Including Tip)
Item Weight: 3.7 pounds.
Billable Weight : 17 pounds.
Dimensions: 6" (W) x 5" (H) x 88" (D)